Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can't wait


OMG! This blog is totally dead. Haha. I m having my industrial attachment now. I have been posted to school but given a chance to change to SATS and i agreed to it. Done all the neccessary check ups and they said that they will inform me soon. 3days have pass already, no call yet. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL!!! It's a torture!! To face 2 person that u hate most.
I also can't believe that i actually stayed in front of the lappy for 7-8hours!! OMG!
Few hours ago, i heard of a story from my friend. This labrador is named miley, a female. They have this black labrador which is being treated badly. Miley is only 2 years old and she have some barking problem. Which the owner will hit her physically. She also been hit 2 times by the neighbour, which involve the police. Now, miley is going to be kick out of HDB flat because no labrador is allow in HDB. So, looking for a kind person who will treat her nicely that live in a landed property. Any kind soul, want a black coloured labrador?!

No comments:

Post a Comment